I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Congratulations Turtle Bling Card!


How totally adorable is this??? OMG I love it! Well I have always loved turtles but this is just too cute. These papers with the exception of the Turtle head and legs and tail came from The Linen Closet stack from Joann's. Some really pretty paper in there! I accented the turtle spots and toes and tail with some pearls. I used my Martha Stewart grass punch to make some grass for the turtle to stand in front of. This card is just too cute. I really want to keep it forever for myself, but I know I have to give it to someone, whether it be as a gift or through my Etsy shop. I just hope whoever ends up with it loves it as much as I do!

4 comments:

My Quilling Nest said...

Hi Christina, thank you for visiting my blog. I am so happy to know that there are crafters out there that love what I love Quilling! Your creations are adorable and love cricut with quilling just what I do!
I live in Queens NY. Where in NY do you live? I am your follower now and can't wait to see what you create next!
Quilled Hugs!
Linda K.

Azlina Abdul said...

OMG! I love this one! It's so adorable...the colors are beautiful too! The pearls are great embellishments... :)

Card Creations by C said...

Linda, I live in Geneva NY, Central NY area. In the Finger Lakes. I am so glad you are a follower now...can't wait to get to know you better!

Card Creations by C said...

Lin, Thank you so much for the comment. I fell in love with this one too! COuld not believe I had to send it out the next day :)

>