I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Three Quilled Accents


I've had a cold the past few days so my creative side has been a little low, but I did feel like puttering around with a few things. I bought this fancy corner cutter on clearance a few weeks ago and hadn't really used it yet on a project, so I decided to play around with it and make some quilled accents that can easily be the main focus of a card when I am feeling better. I really love this blue and green together and the flower turned out wonderfully. I think this is the largest tight coiled circle I have made yet.



I love pink. The made the pink accent different and put the tight coiled circle at the center of the flower on top. Very cute. I really do like this fancy corner cutter. I wonder what card style I am going to adhere this to.



And then this one with a rectangle shape. I love the green quilled flowers and the white circles to accent. I am sure this one will look pretty on a green themed card too. This was all I really had energy to make today while feeling rather under the weather but at least it was something.

2 comments:

Azlina Abdul said...

Love these new creations! Beautiful!!!

Card Creations by C said...

Thanks Lin!

>