I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Quilled Flower Crimped Stamped Green Note Card


And one more using the same design as the purple and red ones. I really did fall for this design. I would love to do one in blue, but I need to get a dark blue ink pad first. I also think that something with brown would be nice too. But for now, this is it with this design. It was fun to work with these two shades of green. The lighter one really stands out against the darker one and together they really make the card pop. Anyone who loves green will be in green heaven.



Very pretty. The inside is lined with the greens too so the card is complete. This would be a really pretty note card to send someone a note and let them know you are thinking of them, a get well card or just about anything!

No comments:

>