I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Green Swirly Crimped Leaf Card


I made this cute little card over the weekend. The swirly printed paper is actually some plain white paper that I stamped. I have a few swirly acrylic stamps and I matched them up onto my larger block and made a little arrangement, then I stamped it in varying directions till I covered the paper. I like how it turned out. My own printed paper! That is exactly why I got into stamping. I am not into stamping for any other reason than to make my own prints.



I love these greens together, as you might tell from the fact that I made a few cards with these colors! The crimped leaves are a nice touch on this one, with a pop dot to raise them up. Fall is just around the corner after all!

No comments:

>