I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Graduation Card for my Sister



My sister graduated 2 years ago, and I had to do something special for her big day. She is 13 years younger than me and we have always been very close. I watched her grow up and I have always been very proud of her. I made her a 12 panel Z Fold Card. 6 panels on the front stretched out and then 6 on the back. I had a lot that I wanted to do with this card, including pictures and songs and letters. I used the space to write her a nice long hand written letter. I used some of her senior pictures. And some pictures of the two of us when she was younger. For her graduation she also received her own mini scrapbook that was finished off. It was rather cool in her scrapbook to see her standing next to me at 5 years old at my graduation, and then me years later next to her at hers. Time flies. My sister is approaching 21 years old now. I know this card meant the world to her and it was fun for me to work on it. I spent about 24 hours making this card all in all.

No comments:

>