I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Beautiful Butterfly


Excuse this picture, it was taken with my web cam. I was too excited to take a picture of this and didn't want to take the time to get my camera. Besides I will make another post with this when I decide how I am going to use it. I made the outline of this butterfly using a double layer of green paper. Then I played around with the quilled circles and how to best fill each wing in. I love how it turned out and once I got one of them I just duplicated it 3 more times. I made the center of the butterfly using each of the colors in the butterfly and used longer green pieces to make the antennas. I haven't even glued the circles in place yet. I have no idea if I should use this for a piece of art work or a card. Time will tell. For now I just had to share.

No comments:

>