I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Aunt - Pink Ribbons!


My Aunt's Birthday was this weekend. She is also a 6 year Breast Cancer Survivor which in my book makes her a hero! I wanted to make something special for her, and since I am into the Quilled Art Work right now, I just had to try something. This is a one of a kind, made just for her :).


Of course she deserved a matching card. I really LOVE how this card turned out. The front is nice and simple and the little quilled circles really accent the pink ribbons. The little gemstones gives it some pizazz!



And then when you open it, the card has a pop up with more pretty ribbons and a really cool circle. It reminds me of the circle of life. You just keep going around and around and sometimes there are obstacles you have to fight, but when you do, you are strong and you just keep living.

My aunt has been a bit stressed lately and sometimes I worry about her. So I reminded her in her little note in the card, how hard she fought to have this future. She is a survivor!

No comments:

>