I want this blog to INSPIRE your CREATIVE side as we EXPLORE our PASSION together!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Survivor 5 Year Card


This is a card I made over a year ago for my aunt. She was reaching her 5 year mark since finishing her breast cancer treatments. It was such an important mark that I felt that I wanted to do something for her.



I bought velvet paper and some nice textured white paper. This sucker was heavy. I also had a sticker set with the breast cancer theme, but also I wanted to use real pink ribbons.



The quotes all went along nicely with the theme of the card too. I also wanted a lot of room to write a personal note inside, so I set the card up this way.



And a view of the back of the card. My aunt is the type that isn't used to people making much of a fuss about her, so I am sure this card surprised her.

No comments:

>